Our bi-annual bike sale is on again. All bikes are sold in second hand (used) condition. They may have scuff marks and scratches on the frames (most of which is covered in 3M paint protection film) but are in good working condition, having been well cleaned and maintained between each hire.
2017 Merida Crossway 100 Hybrid Mountain Bikes: a mix of comfort and performance
The bikes feature low bar frames on the women’s models and run the larger 700c (29r) type wheels fitted which roll easier and provide a smoother ride as compared to 26” wheels. The handle bars are height adjustable to help customise a body position that is easier on the back, shoulders and neck.
The bikes utilise 27 Speed (3 x 9) Shimano derailleur’s and shifters, ensuring that you can always find the right gear to suit the varied surfaces, terrains and undulations we encounter on our trips. Braking is handled front and rear by a 160mm hydraulic disc brake system, while the bumps are smoothed over by lockable 63mm travel suspension forks up front.
Low bar frame:
- Small (42cm) – suitable for heights of 150cm – 165cm
- Medium (46cm) – suitable for heights of 163cm – 175cm
- Large (50cm) – suitable for heights of 165cm – 180cm – SOLD OUT
- Small (44cm) – suitable for heights of 150cm – 165cm – SOLD OUT
- Medium (48cm) – suitable for heights of 163cm – 175cm
- Large (52cm) – suitable for heights of 173cm – 185cm
- Extra large (55cm) – suitable for heights of 183cm – 195cm – SOLD OUT
The bikes come with the original tyres (not used so brand new) and where possible the original seat. They DO NOT come with panniers, cycle computers or a bottle rack.
Cost: $350 inc GST
- The greater Christchurch area: pick up or free delivery (unboxed)
- North Island urban $65
- South Island urban $55
- Rural Delivery incurs an additional $7 charge
Please email us if you have any special requests or queries about the bikes available for sale.